Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Quickie

The day is here, I am the father of a teenager. Happy Birthday to the Boy, my son of whom while I am anger with over certain grades and projects, he is my pride and joy!!!!! Congrats to making it to 13!!!!

He is also sick and staying home today with his sick Mom...Happy Birthday.

We bit the bullet and bought him an electric guitar and now have to sign him up for lessons...why do we punish ourselves.......

TV Views:
  • Prison Break
  • 24
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • CSI: Miami
Last night was:
  • Simpsons
  • Sopranos
Enjoy the First Day of Spring, we are under a Winter Storm Warning....

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Brent said...

We are forking over for lessons, too. My youngest also wants a guitar, which means lesson times two.

Happy Birthday to him, and I hope he feels better! The wife, too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home