Friday, March 17, 2006

Unfinished Business

A follow up to my earlier post....wow 2 in one day!!!  The boy will learn the hard lesson by way of a failure on the Poetry project he turned in late!!  He turned it in but still failed it, I emailed the teacher but have not heard back yet.  I just want to make sure he did the required work, not to argue about the grade.  That is the teacher's area, not mine...but making sure he does the work does fall in my jurisdiction.
 
Random ramblings:
  1. USA lost to Mexico and are out of the WBC.  I am sad to see that but happy my Yankees will be whole again at Spring Training....
  2. V for Vendetta is out this weekend and I want to go!!!!!  Natalie Portman is HOT!!  Loved her Digital Short on SNL, she did a great job!
  3. I want a motorcycle.
  4. Anyone here play Strat-O-Matic Baseball??
  5. 3 more days till I am a father of a teenager!!!!!
 
With Battlestar Galactica on hiatus, I will be trying out Dr. Who tonight on SciFi...check it out!!!
 
TV Watchlist:
  • Numb3rs
  • Las Vegas
  • Doctor Who

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Did you ever watch the original Dr Who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home