Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today You Are A Man...

Well not really but I just left my son at the bus stop, it is his first day of High School. My wife and I are now the parents of a Freshman. We got a flyer for CLASS RINGS in the mail yesterday. Unreal!! I do not feel that old but then again I must be. He is ready, he had a great summer doing some things I never did and having a great time doing them. Band, amusement parks, camp and a 85 mile backpacking trek in New Mexico, add baseball, Yankee stadium and some free time and he was pretty well packed. Good for him, wish him luck this year. He will need a little help!!!

South Beach doing well. We did very good last night and I just made a nice lunch for myself. My parents and I went to breakfast after the boy left. I had an eggbeaters omelet (tomatoes and onions) and one slice of wheat toast. It was good and I am not hungry. Good for me!!!

Tonight is the only night I do not have to be somewhere. As soon as I am done with work I am right back here and into my shorts and into my chair. It is nice to have nothing to do for once...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Hello! I stopped by!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Yes, there is nothing more pleasant than no responsibilities and comfortable clothes! Ah, the good life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home