Friday, November 30, 2007

The Immigrant Song...

Is there anything better than Friday. Sure, Friday that is payday, better than that Payday Friday before your vacation!!!!

Was tired this morning but am now cranking the i-tunes and getting ready for work. Random thoughts today...

Poor James on Survivor, stupid SOB, you had 2 idols, play one!!!!

Dallas v GB: baseball is my sport of choice, I watch the Colts and the Giants and the Browns but I stayed up to watch last night. Incredible game!!!!

Going Christmas shopping this weekend. Doing the cards, the lights, getting the tree up and making those Christmas Day plans, wish me luck!

Need to get on board fully with South Beach again. Did so well until the wedding and went all out, hard to get back again but we are all trying...

That is all, enjoy the weekend!

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Mindie said...

There's some weird stuff going on at your place. I could tell you some stories of my own...

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Brent said...

We got the tree up last weekend, thank goodness. This weekend the rest of the house turns into a "Christmas Wonderland".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home