Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lazy

Wow, I cannot seem to write anymore. I stopped going to the Y and I sleep in a lot. I need to get into gear and join the program.

I head to NY this weekend for my annual Fantasy Baseball draft. It should be a good time, I always enjoy heading out there and visiting friends.

The boy is doing well with baseball and Scouts and such. It is better when he is busy then free ranging after school. He seems to be doing well with classwork and housework so it is a start.

On an unrelated note, I enjoy several podcasts and one is done by a person here in Indy, Matt's Today In History. It is an excellent podcast that deals with world history on a daily basis. Recently he has had some health problems and if you are into that sort of thing, please send him your thoughts and prayers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home