Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...

My Ipod has been broken for a year and the people at Apple wanted $80 to fix a broken headphone jack.  I was using the Radio Remote for some time but now that has a broken wire so I said stuff it apple and picked up an OEM replacement headphone jack on ebay for $8.  Put it in last night no problems and it worked perfectly.  While testing I notices some stuff got in between the case and screen I opened it a little to blow it out and when closing I heard a little snap...

Yes I cracked the screen and now the ipod is worthless!  How stupid of me, what an idiot!!!  I could get a replacement screen on ebay as well but they are so fragile I am not sure...not a happy camper last night at all!

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Laura123 said...

it is kind of hard to find but ipodjuice has lcd's:

http://www.ipodjuice.com/new-ipod-lcd-screen-replacements.htm

hope that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home