Saturday, November 02, 2002

Plus the Friday Five


1. Were you raised in a particular religious faith?

Catholic


2. Do you still practice that faith? Why or why not?

Yes, we go to church. I didn't for a long time, and we weren't married in the church, but we sent our child to Catholic School. Now we go to church and are bringing up our son to be Catholic. Not sure why I left, just lazy I guess and saw the importance of practicing for my child.


3. What do you think happens after death?

Heaven or Hell! Heaven I hope, to be reunited with our loved ones, and have all our questions answered!


4. What is your favorite religious ritual (participating in or just observing)?

Love Midnight Mass on Christmas!!!!!!! Plus my son says grace before dinner every night, reminds me of FAMILY.


5. Do you believe people are basically good?

It's hard to answer that one! As a news director I see the evil of people on an daily basis, 24/7.........and it saddens me that this is the world my son will live in...if only the good in people were "newsworthy", people would have more hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home