Thursday, December 26, 2002

Merry Christmas, hope Santa was good to one and all.

Here in Rochester we got 15 inches of the white stuff!! I had to work the 5am to 2pm but got out at 12:30 and we opened gifts. Santa was VERY good to our son, I got my wife a day at the spa and assorted goodies and I got The Lord of the Rings Deluxe Edition and a surround sound system she got a great deal on. My Grandmother made it in from NYC (barely) and had a nice dinner. We all fell asleep before 8pm....it was a great day filled with family and fun. My parents are on the way from Indianapolis and should be here by 7pm tonight. Every year they stay through New Year's Eve, we are hoping next year to be elsewhere (job wise) and able to take the Christmas week and travel to family and not have to work (like we have the past 9 Christmases).

Snuggle your Sweetie and enjoy the snow (if you gotts it). I got a stereo system to install and a movie to watch!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home