Monday, March 17, 2003

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!

For the first time in many years I will not be able to celebrate this day.....still recovering form the surgery and going crazy. Today was the first day everyone left!!! Thank God, my wife's at work and my son is at school. I got some good sleep last night (2 hours) and look forward to A Band Of Brothers today. Talked to a buddy at work and they seem to be OK without me!!! Still looking to move on and start my (our) next career. But it is very hard to leave 90K a year (for the both of us), house, pool, 2.5 cars, kid, dog, fantastic neighbors in a nice city (Rochester, NY). But if we are both miserable at our jobs (my wife more so) and we can start over with family (mine, father, mother, sister, brother, niece/nephew), is it worth it?!

That is the question of the week my friends and I (we) hope to have an answer by this weekend. Other than that I might try my hand at ridding the world of King Edward III in Medievil Total War....I'll let you know how that works out as well...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home