Friday, March 19, 2004

Weird

The boy had a 2 hour delay at school yesterday for 'slight fog', very weird. Weirder still was the phone call at 7:15am. The boy stayed over Grandma's after watching Survivor Wednesday night. The bus will pick him up and drop him off at Grandma house but he has TV Broadcast in the morning so Grandpa was to drive him to school, he needs to be there by 7:45am.

Phone: Ring

Us in bed dead asleep answering via speaker phone: Hello

The Boy: You have to pick me up

Us: What is the matter?

The Boy: It's a 2 hour delay for school and you have to pick me up.

Wife: Then just take the bus when it gets there.

The Boy: I can't stay here, you have to pick me up.

Me: (Ignored) Why can't you stay there, where's Grandma?

Wife: That's stupid just ride the bus, if there is a 2 hour delay the bus will pick you up in 2 hours.

Mumbling the in back round.

The boy: My teacher says I can't stay here during a 2 hour delay!

Us: You're at school?

The boy: Yes

Us: Why didn't you say that?

The boy: I don't know.

Us: Tell you teacher we'll be right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home