Monday, December 06, 2004

The Swap

I've been married for 12 years and dated my wife for a while before that. That is why this weekend was a little strange. After all this time we decided we wanted to try swapping. I don't remember who was first to suggest but we both went along with it. At first it was strange; similar but definitely different. I was a little uncomfortable at first, the body didn't fit right, strange positions, different views, but soon I adjusted and relaxed. I think the wife was having similar problems but adjusted quicker than I. I think she didn't mind but I had a few problems with it and told her so the next morning. The end result is no more swapping for this couple. She is to sleep on the right side of the bed and I on the left. It has been that way for 12 plus years and will be that way till the end.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Ooooohhhhh, that was rude! And I was at first a bit shocked!! Too funny! And just for the record, my side is the L E F T side and there is NO WAY I'm giving it up!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home