Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday

Saturday, 10am, I have been up since 8am cleaning and taking care of the boy. Thursday we had dinner at my folks, just me, the boy and my parents (wife at business dinner) and the next day I felt like crap. The boy was up at Midnight till 6am puking, when we called my folks house to see if they could watch the boy while we went to work my dad answered. He had been up all night puking and sent my mom to my sisters (where she watches my nephew) so her and the baby would not get sick. So we call my sister and my mom answers, she has been puking all morning and my sister is taking half a day so my mom can go home. This morning the boy is a bundle of energy, me thinks food poisoning but the mother says Flu...what do you think?!?!?!

OK time to log off as I am adding a new hard drive and a video capture card so I can transfer and edit video and then burn to DVD (the reason I bought this PC). My first project will be my niece's baptism from last week. Then I have several YEARS of video sitting on VHS, VHS-C and Hi8 tapes, from my high school days, college nights and 12 years of the boy......should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home