Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday Morning

What a weekend so far. It started Friday when I called in sick. The boy has been sick for the past few days (not at school since Wednesday) and I have been feeling it but sticking it out. Until Friday when, half way to work I had to turn around (I leave the reason to your imagination). So Friday was all shits and giggles, the giggles being home with the boy and we are both sick, the shits, well I'll leave that to your imagination as well.

Yesterday went better, boy still sick and me doing better. We did not leave the house at all yesterday. The wife did to pick up lunch but otherwise a nice quiet indoor day.

It is now Monday morning and I am on the way to work. I have Oscar talk and a little home improvement stuff from yesterday as well...needless to say both the boy and I are feeling better and back to our regular routines....

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love louisville truck show then you will want to be there! All kinds of louisville truck show will be in attendance. For more information go to louisville truck show
See Ya There!!

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bryan, I came across your site while doing a search on Sexual Addiction. Even though you don't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home