Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just like Assholes

Everyone has an opinion on the Jackson verdict. As a member of the media, a father and a man who doesn't like bullshit, here is my reaction......

Fuck all, the man is guilty as sin and even though he seems to have slipped through the cracks of the incredible California Justice System there is one judge he cannot fool with fame....may he burn in hell forever....

Remind me to move to California if I want to murder my wife, her friend, touch children or sue and wins millions after being beaten on TV while shooting at cops/high speed chase/resisting arrest/threatening the lives of innocent people.

I was always worried of visiting California because I truly believe that one day the entire west coast will slide into the Pacific Ocean. Now I am not worried that it will happen I am praying for it to happen.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, brother.
~Danelle

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Amen brother Bry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home