Sunday, August 28, 2005

Alone At Last

The wife left on the jet plane and arrived safely in Cleveland where she will spend 5 days working her ass off (seminars go from 8am to 8:30 pm everyday). I am sitting here catching up on my favorite blogs and doing some surfing. I have the old Itunes in the background on Party Mix, no I do not have an Ipod (yet) but I am loading my music onto the PC and the boys has his Mini and Itunes seems to work pretty well.

Yesterday I got to teach Scout Spirit to the new leadership of our Troop, if was a fun way to spend 45 minutes on how to prep for a campfire and sing a song with the boys. They had a good time and have high hopes for the next 6 months (their term). I do to!

Katrina is heading like a freight train to New Orleans and some of these idiots are sitting tight no matter what. At some point these county/state governments should just write them off and say you are on your own, don't come crying to us when the shit hits the fan, you've been warned. Darwin at its best.

My one chore this week is to clean my office and desk, could be more that one man can handle....will let you know.

Till then...

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Katrina is AMAZING! I've been following it all day. A tornado suddenly seems so harmless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home