Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You Should Slow Down.

So I am on my way to work and on the phone with some friends as they travel to Chicago when I say:
 
Me: Hold on a second, I have to call you back
 
Him: What's Up
 
Me: Oh this cop wants me to pull over.
 
Him: Laughter, Late.
 
So I get my first Indiana speeding ticket, 57 in a 35 (which is a 4 lane road and should be 55).  But none the less I was speeding and he tagged me and I gave him license, registration and insurance and took the hit.  I will say the police officer was all business and I do not even think he considered a warning...oh well.  Live and learn and speed and pay......

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Tisk tisk and you should not be talking on the phone while driving it is a distraction.

Please get a hands free if you don't already have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home