Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mellow Yellow

So I have nothing to rant about this week. I fell like when I was taking zoloft, nothing seems to be bothering me which makes for a tame blog...sorry.

The past few days at work were spent trying to create this new effect they want at the top of the show. I busted ass for a few days and worked my magic and built exactly what they wanted, and when they saw it they said, uhm let's stick with the old way. Which was fine with me. It's all creative, they asked me to give it a shot, I gave them what they wanted and they didn't like the overall look of it. No skin off my back...maybe I should be worried something is on the horizon.

On the other hand we have our Junior Leader Training trip this weekend with the Troop and I am teaching one of the courses, then next week I am training the new Troop Scribe and Troop Historian. Should be fun and a little work. I am glad to be on the Troop Committee, gives me something to devote some time and energy to. Something I have missing since I no longer am involved in the union.

On a last note, I am a little peeved that a PC game will not work. I have Age of Sail II and it seems to be stuck on the load screen. I did email support so I hope the respond ASAP, just want to do a little Pirate Ship battles and score a little booty....aarrgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home