Monday, August 01, 2005

Burn

Spent the weekend with the In-laws and drove the car of my dreams (BMW 735LI), the thing does everything but drive itself and all in style. Today I called my wife on the way to work and told her what a piece of crap my car is now that I have been spoiled.....

Did mondo yard work in tank-top this weekend. Mowed, wacked, trimmed, pulled, the whole 9 yards, 2-3 hours out there and now in so much pain it is not funny. Forgot the sunscreen and now I am lobster red on the shoulders and upper arms...no sleep last night as every time I moved I woke up in pain...stupid, stupid, stupid.

Just a quick hello...more posts to come, but little PC time this week as the wife is on vacation and will have tons of stuff to fill me free time with...good old honey do lists...

Late.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Brent said...

After being away three weeks my yard is a mess. I have yet to tackle it. And quite honestly, I think I'll just go out and set it on fire. There is always next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home