Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Fiver: PetConnection

1. Are you a dog or cat person?
A Dog person, I have had 6 dogs in my family, both as a childen and a father. I currently have one loyal loving Border Collie. And yes I have a pic of her on my desk.

2. How many pets do you have?
Just the dog.

3. What’s the best thing about your pets?
Loyalty, love, companionship and someone in my house who will actually listen to me when I speak ;-)

4. What’s the weirdest thing your pet has done?
She learned how to open the back sliding door in our home in NY. When we were gone and she heard the neighbors outside she would open the door and go over with her ball and play. They always assumed I was on the other side of the house working on something (in 4 years I put on new siding, windows, 2 decks, garage door, roof and general landscaping) as she was always with me and decided to come to thier yard and play. She did this for sometime until our neighbors noticed one night we had left and then she came over to play. Funny thing was she always returned into the house before we got home and were none the wiser.

5. Plans for any more pets?
Would love a Salt Water tank for the den. I've had fish before but I want to try my hand at a) a salt water tank and 2) a coral tank with only a few salt water fish. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Nell said...

I just realized I talked shit about Border Collies a time or two. Sorry bout that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home