Friday, August 05, 2005

Time

Time is a wasting.  The wife has been on vacation and the boy sleeping in so I am getting up and out later and later to work out then come home, shower and leave for work.  With the wife home I have little to no computer time as we are having breakfast and doing a quick clean of the house.  That being said I have slighted some of my regular reads and have not posted here as often as I would.  Now posting from the lunch break computer at work.
 
Time is moving.  We have been here almost 2 years now!  For us time is moving quick.  It seems like we just got here, I just left me friends in New York and I just started this job.  Why is it that time moves so fast?  There is a song, Dog Years, that goes...


In a dog's life
A year is really more like seven
And all too soon a canine
Will be chasing cars in doggie heaven

It seems to me
As we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards
And our seven years go by like one


 
How true is that!  I heard someone say once that when young time always moved slowly because of fractions.  At 8 and year is a whole 1/8th of your life but now as a year goes by it was only 1/35th of it. Just thinking out loud.
 
Have a great weekend, the Allstate 400 is here and I will be busy at the track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home