Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hump Day

They changed my garbage day and now the whole week is screwed up!!!! Can you believe how simple a thing as garbage day can mess up your internal clock? We get so into our weekly rut that one little snag and everything is jumbled? It's like when they move your favorite show to a different night. Usually you think, awesome I watched Survivor last night, here we are talking at work about it and then it's the weekend, but then they go and move it to Wednesday because of NCAA and after watching it and talking about it at work (and doing the Survivor interview because we are CBS) then you are eating lunch and the 2:00 Wednesday production comes in and you are like what the f*ck, it's Friday man we just did Survivor and oh sh*t it is Wednesday isn't it?!?!?!?!?!? Man I hate that!!!!

Now I am off to the library before work, drop off some CDs and pick up a book or two...

TV Watchlist:
  • Criminal Minds
  • Lost

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I cannot believe you wrote this.

I just changed MY garbage day and my feng shui has been off ever since. Twice in three weeks I have forgotten to take it to the curb! The day I did have to take it all out finally, I dreaded like the plague because there was so much. Now just TODAY I said to myself, "gotta get those cans out" but my new garbage day isn't until Tuesday!

To boot, the new guys (I changed companies) are EARLY and FAST. I had three weeks worth of trash out there , and they had it loaded and gone in about 10 seconds. At 7:06 in the morning! My old guys didn't come till around 5pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home