Wednesday, March 01, 2006

True Story

I was a heavy drinker in college. Too heavy, but anyway here is a tale of one 'night':

We left the dorms Friday night to party as was our usual start to the weekend. We hit the bars and drink till we can drink no more. At some point in the evening I get separated (or separate) from my friends and adventure on my own (as I was know to do). The next thing I know I wake up in the morning in the middle of a big room sleeping on a coffee table with about 20 other people in the room (it turns out to be the Rugby House, the guy across the hall from me was a player). I get up to leave and walk back to campus and my dorm and see I am just in time for brunch. I see my quad mates leaving for the dining hall and I catch up with them and tell them thanks for dumping me last night, what was that all about. They all look at me and my roommate laughs and asks me what day it is, Saturday I respond. That gets another laugh, no he tells me, it is Sunday morning and I have not been home since Friday night!!!

It has been 18 years since that weekend and I still have no recollection about where I was or what I did!!!! The drinking continued for some time but ended shortly after starting to date me now wife, but that good reader is another story....

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Bah!! You just made me drinking story seem tame in comparison. I'm not worthy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home