Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday On My Mind

Man I have been busy this week.  Work, work, work and family.  Seems I cannot get up in the morning and I am tired when I come home.  I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have not worked out in almost 2 weeks.  How easy it was to get out of the habit.  I think that the family (and me) being sick and then the boy not going to school this week ended the need to wake early.  Bad me, bad me!!!!
 
Baseball is upon us and between Fantasy, Major League and Little League I am thinking of getting back into card collecting.  I have visited a few sites and want to get the boy and me into Fun Collecting, not pull chasing and big bucks no whammies but just nice looking cards with the chance to get a Game Used Bat or Jersey or Autograph.  Then maybe if he enjoys it he can start going after his favorite players and such.  There is a Card Show here this weekend so we might head out early and check it out!
 
Survivor last night, AARRGGG!!!!  I understand Terry is playing for $1 million bucks but the numbers do not lie and the individual immunity secret idol only works once.  Then he will find himself out numbered and out played.  Too little too late for him and his 'tribe' I think...just my 2 cents. 
 
Is there a slowing in the Blog-o-verse?  I go to regular visits and nothing new is written.  I understand time and motivation but it seems like some of my regular reads are petering off.  Anyone got a good new blog for me to read???
 
Well that is all for now from Lunch.  Back to the Control Room to monitor the wild weather bearing down on us!!!!!!
 
Till Next Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home