Tuesday, May 16, 2006

From Murry

Accent: New York, watered down after almost 20 years in Northern New York...I add 'eh?' Canadian style into lots of conversations, unintentionally

Bible Book that I like: Need to join a study group

Chore that I donÂ?t care for: Cleaning the fridge

Dog or Cat:
Dog: have the best, do not care for cats at all

Essential Electronics: PC, I can watch TV, listen to music, play games and search the web on it, so I would need nothing else

Favorite Cologne: None!

Gold or Silver: Gold. For the wife, I do not wear jewelry.

Handbag I Carry most often: I used to carry an electronics bag, now nothing.

Insomnia: Not truly, but it does take me more than an hour to fall asleep and I wake often.

Job Title:
Director/Producer

Kids: One boy. And no I do not count the dog.

Living Arrangements: Me, wife, boy, dog.

Most Admirable Trait: Loyal.

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Sneaking, anything!

Overnight hospital stay: Gall bladder removal a few years back.

Phobias: Death.

Quote: "Nuts" US forces atBastognee to the German commander's offer of surrender when surrounded

Religion: Catholic

Siblings: I am the oldest, 2 younger brothers and one younger sister

Time I wake up: 6:30 during the week to work out, 7-8 on weekends, just can't sleep in.

Unusual Talent or skill: I am a vault of worthless information.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts

Worst habit: Burping

X-rays: Arm, shoulder, knee

Yummy stuff I cook: Scrambled eggs

Zoo animal I like most: Monkeys, I can watch them forever!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I'm glad you don't carry a hand bag.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Brent said...

WOOHOO!! GO CATHOLICS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home