Friday, May 12, 2006

Triple Snoozer!!

Hit the snooze button 3 times this morning but still managed to get up and out and hit the gym.  After my regular workout I ran home quick and did my thing and went to work.
 
The wife slept in a little, which I can do tomorrow.  However I know she has to work tomorrow and that means I will be up early.  See she likes to set her alarm so that it goes off 20-30 minutes before she needs to be up.  However it wakes me up and then I cannot get back to sleep because I worry that she is not going to wake up.  It happens every weekend when she works and it drives me up a tree.  There is however nothing I can do, so I just deal with it.  Hopefully, someday she will change the habit, but after 15 years together, I think that won't happen.....
 
I found my bike, Honda Shadow Aero 750, but now I have to convince the wife..........we'll see.  No shit, my dad is looking at the same one, both of us not letting the other know what we were looking for....funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home