Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF!!!

I had a long week and it is only longer as I work tomorrow from 4am till 10:30pm....but that is life in TV.

Been very tired lately, I again overslept and missed working out, bad me!!! But did very well yesterday at the Y so I can rest easy this week and jump back in full force on Monday!!!!

Did a little TV watching last night. I do not know if I am happy about Shane leaving, he made for good TV. But man Survivor is heating up!!

On Top Chef the final 3 was picked for Las Vegas and I am pissed that Tiffany made it, bitch. They do have a reunion show next week and looks like a good one.

Lost was over the top, I will not post any spoilers but DAMN!!!!!!!

Finally Ghost Hunters on SciFi was AWESOME!!! I watched it last night with the lights off and everyone in bed and it freaked me out!!! This is the stuff we have been waiting for all season! Great TV!!!!

They boy has been working hard...he has been doing very well in his classes and has brought his grades way up since the mid term. He still has a brain fart once in a while but is overall doing very well. He still does not have Xbox 360 games back and yesterday was a chore day (he was home from school instead of Granny's) and I had a list of things for him to do, which he did. I have high hopes for this one!

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I can't wait to see what happens at camp after tribal counsel. It aught to be intersting. I was really afraid that Aras was going to win the reward. I'm glad Terry gave Boston a night with his Dad. I'm glad Shane is gone gone. Now Cherie needs to be picked off. Go Terry Go. I really liked his wife too.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorta glad Shane is gone too, he was driving me crazy with that Blackberry but it sure made for some good tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home