Monday, July 24, 2006

Blink

IT is already Monday. I was a good boy and worked out this morning. I HAVE to get back into the habit I had all last year. Today is the new start.

The boy is back and better than ever. While he was gone we gutted his room, he appreciated it and has several suggestions for the decorating of it. He had a great time and advanced to STAR. I am so very proud of him!! This week starts Marching Band again, he is one of 4 8th graders in the High School Marching Band. He loves it and the wife and I (both marching band geeks from the day) are glad he is doing well at it and is enjoying himself like we did all those years ago.

Got a lot of work done around the house this weekend and managed to get a freelance gig in on Saturday. I did very well and they were very happy with my performance. So much so that I am back again in a few games. Once a month will be fine with me. Since I can only work on the weekends due to me schedule and I am camping with Scouts once a month and work at least one weekend a month to cover for someone at work that leaves me 2 weekends a month for the family (and myself) and I would gladly work one of them to make a few hundred bucks on one job. But to do 2 would push it a little (unless of course we needed the money).

Anyway have a good week and enjoy this cool (85) weather!!!!!

Till Next Time

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Brent said...

You are having way too much fun!! But isn't it great having fun with your son? I love my boys, and daughter, and appreciate the time I spend with them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home