Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Morning

I am up early and moving today! Last night we spent our last evening without the boy and went to the movies and ended up doing a theater switch. We got there and went to the 7:20 showing of The Devil Wears Prada (not bad, I enjoyed it). As we left the theater we saw that Clerks 2 was just starting, no one was looking and we jumped into the theater and enjoyed a 2nd movie (I liked this one better, very funny, very well made, very Kevin Smith). It was a packed house in both and in both the audience was very vocal, not talkative but reactive to the movie, which I really do enjoy.

Today I work a freelance gig and the boy gets home tonight around 8pm. I will miss the homecoming but will be home around 11pm and I am sure he will still be up! Tomorrow will be just hang out day and visit as the house is clean and it has rained so much I cannot mow today (maybe tomorrow afternoon). It will be nice to have the boy back and I am sure he had a great time.

PLEASE check out the 2 posts below. This is the 3rd post of the morning. The first two were those meme things (who ever came up with THAT name?!?!?) One is TV shows I watch and the other is events that happened on my birthday..... Thanks to All I want is a good night's sleep and This Could Only Happen To Me, check them out!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home