Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday's With Bryan

Howdy all,

I am working on the Part II of the vacation but have run into a snag in the photos (it's coming). So far this week I am 2 for 2 in working out. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 4am (and it's my off day) so I hope to go 4 for 4 this week.

Cleaning has hit a stand still, the wife is sick and I am working so both the office and the boy's room is in a half done stage. It can be and will be done before long, no worries.

I had a blow out at work last week. Some of the younger crew pissed me off with their work habits. See we only work 8 hour shifts with no official lunch break (other departments work 9 hour shifts with the one hour unpaid lunch) and we have a lot of down time. My problem is that some of these people feel entitled to an hour lunch and have been known to eat lunch then go shopping or driving for an hour to 'get out'. They also decide when to leave before the end of their shift, etc. It really bugs me that a) they think they can get away with this and b) when the boss finally catches on we will all go to the 9 hour one hour lunch shift and I hate that. So I told them that last week and it turned into an argument and I exploded. They are too young and stupid to understand they have a good thing and by taking advantage of the situation I (and some of my older co-workers) are going to get screwed........

/rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home