Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yawn

Woke up at 3am and at work by 4.  Still here at 1pm, most likely till 2 or 3.  Very tired and got shit do to and what to get out of here.  Build shelves, change oil, hit book store, all on the verge of being tossed out the window so I can take a nap.
 
I love Half Price Books, but I love eBay book shopping better and Amazon.com's used books.  I have picked up several used books for nothing on eBay this past month.  Yogi Berra, Mickey Mantle, Thurman Munson are some of the autobiographies I have picked up recently for all of $5.00 total.
 
I love the library.  Went not buying cheap books I am hitting the CD section and loading up the Ipod.  I have tried to get the "Best Of.." from most of the bands when I was growing up.  I also like to grab those 'must have albums' like the Top 100 from Rolling Stone or Billboard.  Gets some good music on there and some odd tracks I would never hear or find in a million years...
 
Back to the grind.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I love the "One hit wonders" from the 70's and 80's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home