Friday, July 07, 2006

End of the Week...

I have hardly been home since vacation ended.  I promise to you some pics and stories this weekend. 
 
I am in the middle of close captioning several TV shows for this weekend.  I just finished two of the worst locally made infomercials I have ever seen.  They are so bad they are funny, but absolutely terrible!  Why do these people think these shows are good, I cannot believe as a business owner I would let this represent my company.  It is laughable!!!
 
For some summer viewing check out:  It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Treasure Hunters and Rescue Me .  Also hit the theaters as the summer movie season is in full swing, Pirates II and The Devil Wears Prada (for the wife) are open this weekend.  So get out there and enjoy the great weather, the grill and the backyard and in the evening visit a local theater or support some summer TV........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home