Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quick Review

Saw Superman tonight with the family...it was OK. Nothing spectacular, nothing jump out of my seat, but OK.

No revisiting the origins, continues where the old Superman movies left off, the history is there and if you do not know it then too bad...plot OK, Spacey was awesome, Superman was great, the rest...OK. Some holes if you forgot Superman I and II, special effects were fantastic, continuity was great, ending was...OK.

In a nutshell, see it on the big screen but go to the matinee....oh and the kids will be B O R E D...it is a love story........

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Brent said...

GREAT!! My boys will hate it!

Also, for some reason, every time I visit your site I suddenly started getting pop-up ads. What's up with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home