Monday, September 25, 2006

Tonight's TV

Prison Break: Very happy with 2nd season. Was very worried how they were going to pull it off moving the drama outside the very prison they spent the whole of season 1 in, but they did a great job

Vanished: On my chopping block. Not long for the DVR

How I Met Your Mother: Makes me laugh and better than more then half the crap they roll out as comedy these days. Think early Friends.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: Very surpirsed I laughed at the first one. I love the dialog and inside TV jokes. When the Censor tries to put a beta tape into a VCR I near crapped my pants I laughed so hard, because it is SO TRUE!!!!!

CSI: Miami: I got sucked into this one as the wife loves it. I stuck around and wait for Caine to put on his glasses so I can go to bed, episode over!

Heroes: My most anticipated show of the new year. I hope to God they keep it around!

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to be the busiest DVR days for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home