Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Midway

Tis Wednesday and a quick week at that. Yesterday's shows went very fast, this is a friend's last day at work and my brother and his family are heading west to start their new life on the coast. Tonight we have a big dinner with them and the whole family, rack of lamb, YUMMO!!!!!!

As for my friend, she was one of the first people I got to know at work when I got there 3 years ago. She was once my producer then got promoted to better things and has been by far one of the two best producers there!! She has an opportunity to work for a company, outside of TV, that still has a TV side and operates in several states. She will write for them and I think that she will a) do a great job and b) be fantastically happy. I wish her all the best but in the end will miss her very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home