Monday, November 27, 2006

Rapid Fire

Got the garage cleaned out and the Christmas decorations outside!!! Except for the roof lights (I am still sick and a little dizzy, that plus roof climbing = no good). The tree is up inside and the house is clean and ready for decorations!!!

Felt sick all weekend, but went to the doc's Saturday morning and have bronchitis again. Got the meds and feel better. Saturday was a work hard day and then we went out with the brother and sister and had a great time. I had one beer and drank water the rest of the night. Sunday I had a headache that one would not believe. Alcohol and meds = no good (seeing a pattern here). So Sunday was a relax day. Did a little shopping and then took a 2 hour nap. Awoke in time to visit with the boy and enjoy a nice quiet family dinner and a little TV (Numb3rs, Supernatural and Colts Football).

The Simpson's, American Dad and Family Guy, what an awesome Sunday night line up...with a Rush reference on Family Guy.....hysterical!!!! If you like laughing you should be watching. Simpson's was good with Ali G shots, American Guy pulled out The Princess Bride and Harding Incident. And Family Guy was Family Guy. All good laughs.

Also watched Slither this weekend. Horror like Shawn of the Dead, pulled off very well. Check it out!

Thankfulness. Everyone is writing their thankful lists. I have many things to be thankful for in my life but right now there is only one thing, my wife. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is my light, my anchor and my heart. Without her I would still be someone but I would feel an emptiness unbearable. She can make me laugh, cry and be pissed off in a matter of moments. I would not trade one minute of the past 15 years. I love her with all my heart and for that I am thankful.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Awwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home