Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dark and Gloomy

Yesterday it rained all day and same today. It is one of those dark and gloomy days were you just want to stay indoors and do nothing. Unfortunately I have to work, so off to the mines with me. I had time last night to vent to the wife about work. It has been one of those weeks were nothing is wrong at work, the shows are going well, did a project or two fine but the attitude of 2 or 3 individuals are bringing the whole crew down. Part of it is the age difference but one of the guys is a little older than me, so that can't be all of it.

Anyway I am going in today with a positive attitude, that is all I can do. I always want at least one laugh a day at work. I usually get it, but when the rest is people walking on eggshells not to disturb one person, it makes for a poor work environment and a little stress when you come home like that......

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Take him/her out back and shoot 'em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home