Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

Went to work today. Still feel like cr*p but I was not going to infect anyone and I felt I needed to go to work. It was OK and I was glad to get out of the house. Yesterday I slept, watch Raiders of the Lost Ark, slept, play a little Call of Duty 2, slept, and then watched the last 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan. Then went to bed.

We are all ready for Turkey Day. We bring the mashed potatoes. The wife makes the BEST!!!! The parents are doing a TurDucKen, so I will let you know how THAT works out. We have news tomorrow so I have to work for a few hours, but that will give me time to digest and then come back home for more...

Thank you for the well wishes, I feel much better then yesterday but nowhere near 100%.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And do not forget, Christmas starts when Santa hits center stage at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

Yay! That means I can talk about Christmas on my blog without being ripped apart by Bryan! LOL. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home