Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday

Some quick hits:

  • On my weekly visit to Half Price Books I found an autobiography by Yankee great Paul O'Neill. I picked it up, and put it down again and got two other books. Then I went back to it and was flipping through it when I noticed it was signed. I looked for the autographed stickers that booksellers put on merchandise and noticed none. Then on the title page I found this: David, Happy Fathers Day. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed meeting Paul. Love Always Mom. Pretty awesome, a Paul O'Neill signed autobiography for $6.
  • We have nothing planned this weekend. AWESOME!!!!! I have an Eagle Court of Honor I have to speak at on Sunday but that is it. We can get some yard work done, clean the cars and maybe even the garage!!! It will be nice to sleep in and not have deadlines hanging over the head.

It will be a little chilly but it is Fall baby!!!! Get out there and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home