Monday, November 13, 2006

I Wanna Be Sedated

I am beat down and tired. I slept in again today. I do not understand why I cannot get up in the morning. Saturday we slept till 10:30 and would have gone longer but the phone rang. I try to get up and work out 4 times a week but lately it has been 1 or 2 times and the other times I sleep in. Last week I was up to 3 again but this week is off to a bad start. I go to bed early (around 11) so I am getting 7 hours and this weekend I got like 12 and still I am dragging!!!! Is there a doctor in the house. I just want to be able to get up and hit the gym like I did all last year!

That being said it was a great weekend. We spent Saturday (after we awoke) as a family. Got haircuts, got shopping done, had a nice lunch and worked on a project with the boy. Sunday was up and at them to 9:30 mass. The boy went with my parents to work on his project and then to the Colts game (9-0). The wife and I had a nice lunch, picked out our Christmas cards and bought a few gifts. Later on I spoke at an Eagle Court of Honor (The Eagle Charge) and then got home to winterize the backyard and pack up the Halloween decorations and put the Thanksgiving ones out. The we spent the rest of the night working on the project and watching some TV.

We actually got a lot of the stuff I wanted to do, and I even got to hang some pictures!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

The bear wants to hybernate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home