Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Year In Last Sentences...

The last sentence of the last post in that month, thanks Murry

Dec 2005: I hope that you and yours have a great New Year and if I do not return till next week, enjoy!!!

Jan 2006: At some point I was on rim, I hope I did no real damage to the car....we'll see.

Feb 2006: Oh well, off to Mother Russia to defend her from the Nazi's for awhile before work (Call of Duty2: Hardened)...

Mar 2006: I laughed and said they aren't!!!!

Apr 2006: The way gas prices are going I think I might not have that much of an argument from the wife......

May 2006: I know there are people like that out there but it hits you in the face when it happens to you or your family........

June 2006: In a nutshell, see it on the big screen but go to the matinee....oh and the kids will be B O R E D...it is a love story........

July 2006: He should be tried as an adult and locked away for a long time.

Aug 2006: PS: 3-3 this week in working out at the Y, tomorrow will make it a full week of exercise in a month!!!!!

Sept 2006: And when all the work is done and the dog is walked and it is too dark to be outside nothing is better then sitting on the couch for an hour as a family and laughing together and enjoying a good show.

Oct 2006: Go out and enjoy and Happy Halloween!!!

Nov 2006: Drop a line and some hints, how do you do it?!?!?!!???!?!?

Leave a comment when you do it so I can visit your list!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I like September. Thanks for playing!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Mine will be up tomorrow. I already have two posts for today (that doesn't happen to me very often)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home