Monday, December 18, 2006

Still Alive...

Very busy no time for real post but here is something from Danelle, thanks D

Three things that scare me:
Zombies, a heart attack, losing my family
Three people who make me laugh:
my wife, my son, one guy at work

Three things I love:
baseball, books, my dog

Three things I don't love:
work, clothes shopping, Chinese food

Three things I don't understand:
college sports, today's music, taxes

Three things on my desk:
baseball cards, battery charger, mini flashlight

Three things I'm doing right now:
watching the clock, reading Sherlock Holmes, finishing Christmas shopping

Three things I want to do before I die:
get skinny, visit Ireland and Italy, write a book
Three things I can do:
give a speech, reverse-engineer simple items, make babies stop crying

Three things you should listen to:
myself, my wife, my God

Three things you should never listen to:
Country, Rap, politicians

Three things I'd like to learn:
to use photoshop, wood carve, cook

Three favorite foods:
Pasta, pizza, meatloaf
Three beverages I drink regularly:
Water, milk, sprite

Three TV shows I watched as a kid:
Robotech, Project: Blue Book, The Dukes of Hazard

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can make babies stop crying too!
And photoshop is impossible..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home