Monday, January 08, 2007

The End Is Here

My bachelor days are now behind me. The wife and son return this afternoon and I could not be happier. I did not get all the things I wanted to do out of the way, but I did get most of them. The house is clean, all the Christmas decorations inside are nicely put away until next year. The outdoor ones are still there, it rained on the day I wanted to do it so I just left them. My office is straightened but not cleaned. It is getting there. I did not play any computer/Xbox games all week. By the time I got home, cleaned up and made dinner, I had time for a movie and then bed. I still have the game I want sitting here on the desk in it's original wrapper. I was able to return the gifts and put some food in the fridge for when they get home tonight.

I did not go to the Y. I never set my alarm. I find it very hard sleep without the wife in the bed. I know she does not have the same problem but I wake up a lot at night when she is not there. But today starts the healthy eating and tomorrow the exercise. I shall be here daily to track the results. Wish me luck (again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home