Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday


Well it is the first Wednesday of the New Year and I figured I would try to keep up this year, so....

Important Program CD Organizer...

With Christmas behind us and many of us getting Computers or programs I figured I would share my organization tip. Every new PC, Camera, Ipod, printer, etc comes with tons of preloaded software , drivers, install programs and tons of those little white CD sleeves with the Official Code on them. What I did was buy a CD Holder that zips up and has pockets for 20 CDs. I then put all the important CDs in the sleeves and cut the Security Code sticker off and put it in the sleeve with the CD. So when the Computer crashes or I have to reload printer drivers or camera programs instead of going through the boxes or filing cabinet trying to find the right disk and right 26 numbered code I just open the CD holder and it has all the CD's and codes lined up and at my finger tips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home