Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday After Next...

What a week. Yesterday was the worst day at work. People on my nerves, people who do not know how to do their jobs and then try to blame others. New year, same garbage.

I did get to go to the folks for a nice dinner. We talked and ate and had fun and then I came home to a nice clean house (except my office) and watched a movie and went to bed. We dumped Netflix for Blockbuster Online. It is nice to be able to return the movies to a local Blockbuster and get a free one right away while they mail you the next movie on your list. You also get one coupon for a free game or video in store per month. Which was the fact for us as the boy can now get one free game from them (grades willing).

The wife and boy are having a blast in Florida. They went to Epcot and enjoyed themselves. They are taking pics and calling but I really miss them. I am glad they got to get away and enjoy themselves in a nice warm place. The wife seems to be getting along with her mother and the boy was able to drive a golf cart around with his grandfather. I'll get some pics up when I can.

Dark and gloomy here in Indy. I am leaving early to buy my weekly supply of bottled water and maybe return a gift or two before work. Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a few days in an empty house. Kinda helps you get your zen back.

Does blockbuster still have the 7 day limit on movies? I remember a big ballyhoo at the beginning of their service, folks complaining their credit card got charged for purchase of the movie if they didn't return it in 7 days.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I have found that everyone I talked to had the same day yesterday. First of the year blahs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home