Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3:33am

For sometime I was waking up in the middle of the night, every night. And when I looked at the clock it was 3:00am. It got so that I would be wide awake in bed and NOT look at the clock because it was freaking me out so much.

Last night I was awaken by the dog jumping into the bed. I looked at the clock and it was 3:33am. For a moment I froze and then waited for about 10 minutes and then I heard the thunder. A big boomer was coming and the dog had heard it from far off. I was up until about 4:20am when it was over. But I still had that tinge of doubt in the back of my mind that I was woken up at 3:33am for a reason...

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rosario said...

I wake up almost every night at 3:33am. I've been noticing this has been occurring more often. It's happen enough for me to start looking around the internet to see if anybody else is experiencing this. To my surprise im not the only one. If anybody could help me shed some light on this subject I would really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home