Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday

Like most of the world now our IT guys have gone nuts over security. So every 45 days we must change our password on EVERYTHING!!! I have 3 different items that need a password log in at work. I used the same password on all of them but now I have to change them at different times, plus I have to change an easy to remember password and try to remember what I changed them too EVERY MONTH!!! SO what I have done is taken my regular, easy password and added a number to it. In fact it is the number of the month we are in. So my password, say Wednesday, becomes Wednesday01 in January, Wednesday02 in February and so on.... Easy to remember and it puts the IT guys at rest...

Works for me!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Excellent idea! Thanks!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Aisling said...

I LIKE it.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Gosh, I am always forgetting my various passwords. This is a fabulous idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home