Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Quick Hits

  • The boy is doing well after the first day of school No complaints so far and he actually had homework...
  • Diet still going strong. Feels much better since moving to Phase II, a bit more selection to eat and I am making right choices outside of the home. I am not eating out at all (ie fast food) but we have had 2 different situations at cookouts and I did very well, eating right.
  • Rescue Me gets better and better every week. Please be watching it! Last night was fantastic!
  • If you like baseball, baseball cards or autographs; go see my new site at Waiting For The Mailman, my son and I send baseball players baseball cards, a nice note and a SASE and lots of them will send them back signed. We might do some baseballs this winter. Check it out, we are having a blast!!!
  • Speaking of baseball, man my Yankees are turning it on. 14.5 games back, now 5 behind the Red Sox and tied for the Wild Card. I love this game!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Is it true that the Yankees farm team used to be here in KC? The Kansas City Blues is what I think they were called.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home