Friday, March 28, 2008

A New Start...

Like many I wash my hands after using the restroom. I have an odd habit of after washing using a paper towel to turn off the water and then open the door. I was called out on this at work and then found out that several co-workers do the same thing. I have been in there and heard/seen men use the restroom and then go right out the door. I just washed my hands and then I am going to grab the same handle this slob just used? Not likely!!!!

One thing that does weird me out is generic soap smell. Have you ever noticed that the soaps in public bathrooms all smell alike? Be it Sam's Club, Target or the Rest Stop on I-90 they all smell the same, strange!

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mindie said...

The only public restroom I actually like is Cracker Barrel, because after you wash your hands, they have lotion for you to use. Two different kinds, even. Not sure if they have it in the men's restroom, though!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

I do the same thing and get oicked on about it all the time. No way am I going to grab a germy door handle! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home