Saturday, May 10, 2008

Vacation Days 3 and 4

Well we got burnt on the beach! But that was OK. We did pool side in the morning, a nice buffet lunch and then spa time. I got the Swedish massage for an hour and it was awesome!!!!!! Then back down to the beach for a little more sun and sand and waves.

Thursday night was the Dine Around. We picked a nice local restraunt and we went with 2 other couples. The food was fantastic, I had the $60 NY Strip and the wife had the rack of lamb. Incredible!!!!!! Without drinks the bill was $600 and the company picked that up. I also had the Key Lime Pie, hey we are in southern Florida right!!!!!

Friday was lazy day. Slept in, a nice breakfast and then off to the beach. That is where we burned again (think we would have learned the first time!!) After lunch I went into the ocean (1pm) and came out when the wives wanted to go to the pool (5:30pm). So after 4.5 hours in the water not only was I a prune but a lobster as well. We hit the pool and ordered drink at the pool bar. I always wanted to order and have a drink while swimming, and I did (a Dirty Banana, pretty cool).

Dress up time for the awards and dinner. The wife was beautiful in a nice summer dress, me in dress shorts and black Cuban shirt. The wife got an award for being in the top 10% of sales in the company (they have branches in 5 states) and after a nice meal and some dancing we all got ripped and headed down to the beach.

I awoke a little sore today but am not ready to go home as we finished packing a few minutes ago...

Pics in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home