Friday, March 19, 2004

The Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

Italian Food and Pizza. My In-Laws own a restaurant in New York and that is what the serve. We were to help run it long ago and far away but that is another story.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I would do comic books and collectible. Baseball cards, autographed jerseys, gaming cards and novels. There is one down the road from here that my parents and I tried to buy back in 1998, but the gentleman wanted WAY too much for his store. Another failed attempt at business ownership.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
SciFi, Fantasy or Horror. I have a lot of ideas in my head and actually wrote several of them out back in college. Currently I have an idea of retelling Norse mythology in a way accessible to the general public. Try to write it as a novelization than groups of poems and tales.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Television Broadcasting. One of the reasons we left New York and came here is so that the wife can finish college and get her Masters then I can work on my teaching degree. When all is said and done I would like to be teaching Television at a nice small college.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Nothing but classic rock, PERIOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home